Networker

[Networker] emergency recovery

2004-05-14 08:37:27
Subject: [Networker] emergency recovery
From: "Lenderman, Mark E WRAMC WASH DC" <Mark.Lenderman AT NA.AMEDD.ARMY DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:24:20 -0400
Hi All,

I am having major trouble locating files and entire directory trees inside
Networker that I need to recover. From 2 of my servers, I get this error
message when trying to change the Browse Time -- 'Nothing In Index At This
Time'
It's as if my index is corrupted or something. I have no problem when
running nwrecover from my primary backup server. I only get this on my 2
clients when running nwrecover. Are there not command line ways to check for
backed up files? Any thoughts on the Index being corrupted?

Many thanks
Mark