Networker

Re: [Networker] Most efficient way to create duplicate clones?

2004-05-11 12:08:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Most efficient way to create duplicate clones?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:09:52 -0400
Thanks, Darren. Those are some good ideas. I think cloning the clone
will be what I'll go with. Either way, the data is being validated since
the original has to be read to be cloned anyway. BTW our SDLT and LTO
drives are not in the same libraries, but both libraries are managed by
storage node server. Just thought reading and writing would be faster in
done in same library?

George