Networker

Re: [Networker] Parallel cloning?

2004-04-30 09:29:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Parallel cloning?
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT THOMSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:29:42 -0400
Yes, I can confirm that the second clone job (B) will start writing to
another volume and reading from another volume.  You'll need a total of
4 drives for the example here.

I wish the software would somehow interleave/jump into the first clone
as you describe and make the write speed go up but it doesn't.

Robert Maiello
Thomson Healthcare