Networker

[Networker] Jennifer's moving to a new office.

2004-04-16 04:20:35
Subject: [Networker] Jennifer's moving to a new office.
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:20:26 +0100
I don't know whether anyone knows this person (I don't), but it's
obviously very important for me to know that she's moving, so I thought
I'd pass the information on.

For goodness sake people, if you MUST use out of office autoresponders,
please unsubscribe from the NetWorker list before you do it. Or perhaps
use a different email address for subscribing to lists.

I know for a fact that Legato staff are not supposed to subscribe
directly under their own names, since there is an internal alias within
their company for this list.