Networker

Re: [Networker] upgrade 6.0.1 -> 7.0

2004-04-08 10:15:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] upgrade 6.0.1 -> 7.0
From: "Goossens, Robert-Jan" <robert.jan.goossens AT PGGM DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:15:27 +0200
Nope I don't think so, what I do remember from the the 5.5.x upgrade was
that it took two rebuilds (index Database) to complete. Just checked the
Solaris upgrade guide, and the only warning they are giving is, solaris
OS should be 7/8/9 and you need an upgrade licence to ugrade from
release 5.x to 7.x.