Networker

[Networker] Networker Single Server or LSSV

2004-04-07 10:14:26
Subject: [Networker] Networker Single Server or LSSV
From: Daniel Clar <Daniel.Clar AT SUPELEC DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:13:46 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to install Networker Single Server on a HP Tru64 Unix 5.1B box.
The software is taken from the the AP2 CD and it's a version 7.0 .

First it doesn't work at all despite what is written on the document
AV-RLVSE-TE. The message is Server is disabled Install base enabler so I
don't have the 45 (or 30) days to let me wait for the enabler.

Then I've sent an e-mail to licensingemea AT legato DOT com, as written in the
same
document, to ask for the code.

The answer was to connect by the web on
http://portal2.legato.com/lssv/registration.cfm and to fill the form.

After a few minutes I receive a reg code but it's for LSSV and not for
Networker Single Server.

If soemone could help me to get the right code for the right version.

Thanks and Regards

Daniel Clar
Computer Operations Manager
Supelec