Networker

Re: [Networker] Interview Questions

2004-04-07 10:07:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Interview Questions
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:07:05 -0400
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Jack Lyons wrote:

>On a semi-related note....are there LCNA self-study materials that aren't
>expensive?  I realized that I probably could not answer most of the
>questions that people have posted in this thread and reading the manuals
>from front to back didn't seem to be the best approach.

I don't know about the availability of LCNA 6.x self-study materials, but
if you are considering taking the LCNA 6.x certification exam, you might
want to wait for the 7.x version. The new version is coming out fairly
soon. Studying the admin guide, and LEGATO's other documentation in
preparation for the LCNA 7.x version is a good idea and most of the
documentation is freely available via LEGATO's web site.