Networker

Re: [Networker] question about multiple libraries on a single networker server

2004-03-30 15:44:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] question about multiple libraries on a single networker server
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:39:20 +0100
Spindler, Brian wrote:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he need to run DDS?

Sorry Nate but I am guessing here so I don't have a definitive answer.
I'm pretty sure if you want to use all the drives in two separate
Jukeboxes, you have to use DDS (Dynamic Device Sharing)

No not at all, DDS is nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Thanks,
Brian Spindler