Networker

Re: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 100 + controller LSI logic 53C1010-66 with Legato 7.1.1 on Windows 2000: speed problem

2004-03-22 10:09:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 100 + controller LSI logic 53C1010-66 with Legato 7.1.1 on Windows 2000: speed problem
From: Chad Smykay <csmykay AT RACKSPACE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:08:38 -0600
Vito,

Next time you run the big ASM test I recommend you run a test with 2 clients
with 4 big ASM directive each.  And then kick off a group with both of those
clients in it and list those 4 "saveset" ASM for each client and see what
you get.  Also what is your Server Parallelism set to?  What is you're your
juke box max parallelism set to?  And what is your max target sessions for
the drive you are using set to?

Regards,

Chad Smykay, RHCE, LCNA
Systems Storage Administrator