Networker

Re: [Networker] RAP error

2004-03-19 10:01:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] RAP error
From: Vince Howard <V.Howard AT WANSBECK.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:03:35 -0000
Dennis,

Thanks very much for that, the client is backing up fine now.

Regards,

Vince
Vince Howard
Programmer/UNIX Systems Administrator
IT Section
( Ext. 3472

they are addressed.

originator of the message. This email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of  Wansbeck District Council.

Wansbeck District Council Web Site is : www.wansbeck.gov.uk