Networker

Re: [Networker] Excluding files during an incremental

2004-03-05 12:44:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Excluding files during an incremental
From: Simon Delicata <sdelicata AT PLANER.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:44:45 +0000
Hi Matt,

What a fine idea !!  As George Sinclair suggested, the only other way I
could think of doing it involved creating two client definitions, two new
server-side directives, and excluding the archives folders as required
through the directives. I'm going to code up Matt's idea though (lack of
licenses and all)

Thank you both for your time in replying

Regards

Simon Delicata

Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
05/03/2004 17:15:31: