Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker Reporter Utility v4.0.4 released.

2004-02-26 15:50:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker Reporter Utility v4.0.4 released.
From: "Turner, Peter" <Peter.Turner AT FORTHC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:50:15 -0600
I do the batch file for NSR_Reporter but I call it from the Legato
client notification so it gets refreshed after each group finishes.

I do understand the request for the Monitor to run as a service.  I
presume Jack wants to avoid leaving the server at a desktop just to keep
the NSR_Monitor running.

When I get some time, I will try to attempt to run NSR_Monitor via batch
file & as a service - haven't ever tried that but somehow it doesn't
seem like it would work.  Running CMD as a service (?)

It would seem that if the program cd'd to the application location as it
starts then it would run as service.  Perhaps a command line switch that
would allow that would be a solution.