Networker

Re: [Networker] Invalid license enablers - ?

2004-02-24 12:43:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Invalid license enablers - ?
From: "Turner, Peter" <Peter.Turner AT FORTHC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:42:52 -0600
Thank you - that took care of it.  Only detail different was that
mmrecov wouldn't run with services off ( Win2K ).

Can't say as I ever had to use the bootstrap report before.  I had
NSR_Reporter up-to-date and I was also dumping bootstrap to a file as
well so I was covered with that.

Thanks again.

Pete