Networker

[Networker] viewing your client list in spreadsheet form

2004-02-13 22:06:47
Subject: [Networker] viewing your client list in spreadsheet form
From: Ed Guenther <eguenthe AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:06:43 -0500
The script is still constantly being updated.  I made some minor changes to
the script and put in a longer foreword to explain what it does and how to
use it just now.  In the ten minutes since I sent my first message about
the script today I have updated it at least twice.  So for the people who
already downloaded it, please take another look.

Sorry for the inconvenience but for those of you who program yourselves you
may sympathize.  I just wanted to clean up the code and tweek it a bit.

-Ed.