Networker

Re: [Networker] tape positioning

2003-12-10 13:21:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] tape positioning
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:21:43 -0500
Make sure that you have four spaces between SONY and SDX in the
tape-config-list.

If you do a verbose reconfig reboot (boot -rv or reboot -- -rv), you'll be
able to tell if it picked up your st.conf settings.

Finally, I believe AIT still uses 64K block size, not 192K, although that
shouldn't matter.

Yours,

Dave