Networker

Re: [Networker] Storage Nodes

2003-12-08 17:00:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Storage Nodes
From: "Fields, David" <David.Fields AT ACS-INC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:00:42 -0500
Dan,

Thanks for your reply.  Sounds like you've got a lot of bandwidth to play
with, on par with a 10mb Ethernet almost.  With that much bandwidth, I don't
know if you would see the scenario's I was told I might see or not.  Our
connection would only be a 512Kbit link at most, quite a bit smaller than
what you've got.

I would prefer only having one server to admin also (not really looking to
have to duplicate a lot of settings).

Dave