Networker

Re: [Networker] mail server backup issue

2003-12-05 14:35:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] mail server backup issue
From: "Shelley L. Shostak" <sls AT QSTECH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:35:34 -0800
nsrlic is your friend.  It is hopefully available on windows and if not, this
info should be available via the gui.

Shelley

sls@nickel% nsrlic > /dev/null
nsrlic: License Summary:
nsrlic:  Available: sv=25, ws=0, clu=0, clu_nt=0, clu_unix=0, clu_linux=0,
ndmp=1
nsrlic:  Borrowed:  sv_borrowed=8, clu_borrowed_nt=0, clu_borrowed_unix=0,
clu_borrowed_linux=0
nsrlic:  Remaining: sv=9, ws=0, clu=0, clu_nt=0, clu_unix=0, clu_linux=0,
ndmp=-1
nsrlic:  Connected Servers: (8)
nsrlic:
nsrlic:  Connected Workstations: (8)