Networker

[Networker] licensing

2003-11-25 00:16:12
Subject: [Networker] licensing
From: richard.north AT AGRIC.NSW.GOV DOT AU
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:15:52 +1100
Hi Folks

I am having trouble finding what clientpacks in general entitle me to
run...  ie does a single NWM for Oracle entitle me to backup
5 oracle server if I have the appropriate no of clients for the 5 servers
and having those can I backup the OS as well.

Would someone point me in the right direction or send me some info?  I am
using the Sun rebadged version at this stage.

Many thanks in advance
Richard.

Richard North
Senior Systems Administrator
NSW Agriculture   161 Kite Street,  Orange,  NSW,  2800
e-mail:   Richard.North AT agric.nsw.gov DOT au
Phone:  02 6391 3113    Fax: 02 6391 3290

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.