Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Saveset Recovery from Include files

2003-11-18 11:20:48
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Saveset Recovery from Include files
From: Hrvoje Crvelin <Hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:20:41 +0100
> If my saveset was /nsr/res/include_file and the backup command was save
> -i -I /nsr/res/include_file then i should be able to sucesfully recover data
> which
> was backed from the files mentioned in the include files.
And you still can :)... In many ways (recover, uasm...)... It is just that in a
way
how you originally wanted doesn't work.  I usually never use recover -f so I
never saw this before... probably didn't Legato as well... so I guess you may
end up with RFE if you open the case with them.  Anyway, glad to hear your
data is safe and back "online" :)

Cheers,
Hrvoje