Networker

Re: [Networker] Weirdness when cloning

2003-11-13 13:56:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Weirdness when cloning
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:56:38 -0500
Thanks, Itzik. Do you know if this problem exists in versions after
6.1.1? Unfortunately, while having only one available tape will work,
sooner or later, I'll have to load another tape, and it's much easier
for me to already have a couple extras loaded, so I guess it's really 6
of one half a dozen of another since it really doesn't matter what goes
to which since they're all part of the same clone pool. I mean, if you
have two tapes available then you'll fill them both half as fast as you
would if you had just one, but then if you had just one, it would last
half as long, so I guess "All roads lead to Rome" so to speak ... kind
of annoying, though.

Cheers.

George