Networker

[Networker] license problem

2003-11-12 09:47:31
Subject: [Networker] license problem
From: Antonio Ettorre <antonio.ettorre AT ERPTECH DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:47:19 +0100
Hi to all,
    I have a problem with the license of my server.
I have a server on a Solaris 8 (SUN 3800). It is running NetWorker 6.1.3 Build
428 licensied as power edition with 3 Storage node.
Unfortunaly periodicaly (two, tree times a day) the device on each storage node
are disable cause insufficient license!
When this occur I check from nwadmin and I can see from server, registration
that some addon don't have autorization code, but i can see this code by
checking with lgtolic.
The only way to reenable the storage node's device is to delete the addon from
the windows of nwadmin!

Some one did see this problem? Can you help me?

Antonio