Networker

[Networker] NDMP Restores

2003-10-27 09:49:26
Subject: [Networker] NDMP Restores
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:47:54 -0500
I recently installed a NetApp Filer and I am backing it up via NDMP.
The files are getting backed up great but I don't want to wait until I need
to do a restore, to figure out how to do it.

Is there a special client I need to run in order to browse the catalog and
do the restore?

Do I do a directed restore?

Thanks
Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.