Networker

[Networker] Lotus notes BSM 2.2 directed recovery

2003-10-20 05:27:23
Subject: [Networker] Lotus notes BSM 2.2 directed recovery
From: Robert Loh <robert AT SOFTSOURCE.COM DOT SG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:18:20 +0800
Hi folk,

Anybody in this list manage to get the Lotus Notes module for Networker 2.2
directed recovery work. My setup as below
W2K NW server 6.1.3 with BSM for Lotus 2.2
W2K NW client 6.1.3 with BSM for Lotus 2.2

I am trying to do a directed recovery from NW server to NW client with Lotus
Notes running, followed what the manual said to setup directed recovery but
to no avail.

Below is what the Legato Manual said
How to perform Directed Recover for Lotus databases files (Doesn't work
!!!!)
Remote Recover
The source client and destination client are the same computer
The performing client is the backup server
1.      To configure source client "Remote Access"
2.      Edit the source client nsrnml_remrecov script
3.      Set performing client Environment variable NSRNML_RECOVCMD to the
name of the nsrnml_remrecov script on the source client
e.g NSRNML_RECOVCMD = D:\nsr\bin\nsrnml_remrecov.bat

Cheers...
Robert