Networker

[Networker] NetWorker Management Console

2003-10-15 15:52:08
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker Management Console
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:34:15 -0500
Has anyone used NetWorker Management Console. My primary backup server runs
on an HP Unix platform, though I have a number of sites where the backup
server is on an NT or Windows2000 platform. The starting point for this
administrative and reporting mechanism is for the HP UNIX platform that
mostly backups NT and Windows2000 servers. Comments about whether this would
work and people's experiences would be appreciated. On the UNIX side it only
mentions Solaris, but I am not sure if it means the actual backup server or
the platform where the management console would run. I would prefer to run
the management console on a Windows2000 platform.

James Rohrich
UOP llc
25 E. Algonquin Rd.
Des Plaines, Illinois 60017