Networker

Re: [Networker] Mminfo and its data backup reporting capabilities

2003-10-03 08:32:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Mminfo and its data backup reporting capabilities
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:30:30 -0400
Would you care to share your html reporting tool with the list, if you are
able to?

I have started working creating a reporting tool using Perl,MySQL and PHP,
but I don't want to recreate the wheel if I don't have to.

Thanks
Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.