Networker

[Networker] low water mark

2003-10-03 05:43:25
Subject: [Networker] low water mark
From: "Icke, Nick" <Nick.Icke AT CAPITA.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:31:52 +0100
Hi

   I'm getting an email from our Netwroker server stating that all volumes
in our jukebox have passed the low water mark threshold.

  1. What is it?
  2. Where is it set?

Tia

Nick

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may be
subject to legal privilege, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error or think you may have done so, you may
not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. Please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original e-mail from your system.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. Recipients should check this
e-mail for the presence of viruses. The Capita Group and its subsidiaries
accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail.