Networker

Re: [Networker] Exabyte 110 L with LTO-2 on solaris 8 with NW 6.1.2

2003-10-01 09:21:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exabyte 110 L with LTO-2 on solaris 8 with NW 6.1.2
From: "Maarten Boot (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <maarten.boot AT NL.COMPUWARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:19:55 +0200
Thanks Davina,

Looking at the log files in /var/adm/messages showed a clear scsi-bus reset
resulting in the tape being marked full.
I was at that time connecting a second drive on a different channel on the
LSIlogic 22320-R controller so that figures.
After updating all latest patches I tested again this time all went smooth and
the tape filled nicely to 300 Gb and at a speed I had never seen before on my
old E450.

Maarten

Looking a