Networker

[Networker] Increase retention/browse periods

2003-09-27 00:55:54
Subject: [Networker] Increase retention/browse periods
From: Me <srhi AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:45:48 -0400
How do I increase the retention and browse times for a client's
existing savesets that have not reached their expiration date for
retention and browse period.

What I would ideally like to do is increase all the browse/retention
times for a specific client's save sets by one month. Any tips on how
to do that would be appreciated. I read through the man page for nsrim,
but nothing sticks out as far as an answer to this question.

This is with NetWorker 6.1.3 under Solaris.

Thanks