Networker

[Networker] Problem with St. Bernard Open File Manager

2003-09-25 10:33:10
Subject: [Networker] Problem with St. Bernard Open File Manager
From: Leo Pechyony <l_pechyony AT HUBER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:23:12 -0400
I am running Legato 7 client and St. Bernard Open File Manager 8.1 on
Windows 2000 SP3 with all security patches.

What happens is when I start Networker User It starts OK and I can do what
ever needs to be done, but when I exit it hangs the server to the point
that I have to turn the power off to recover.

It only happens when the Open File Manager is running on the server.

Did any one else have experienced the same problem and is there a solution.

Thank you.