Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape Management System?

2003-09-03 17:08:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape Management System?
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:08:16 -0400
You should be able to write some Perl scripts to query the mminfo database.
I have a couple of perl / awk scripts that do something similar on a Solaris
box...in about a week or two we will be migrating to a Windows 2k box and I
am planning on redoing the scripts then....I will let you know what I come
up with.

Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.