Networker

Re: [Networker] pw2 directive - how to use?

2003-08-17 08:02:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] pw2 directive - how to use?
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:02:22 +0200
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Oscar Olsson wrote:

OO> If I'm being unclear, just ask, and I'll try to clarify a bit further. :)

I have some more questions:

Question 4: If both a global (server-wise) directive and a local directive
has been defined for a scheduled save, which directive has precedence over
the other? Is it the whole directive or just conflicting parts, like a
combination of compressasm and pw1/2?

Question 5: Can encryption be used with businessuite modules as well, such
as the modules for exchange server and sql server?

As far as I can gather from various documentation, such as the windows
administrators guide (I was reading the UNIX guide), if a local directive
on the client specifies that a specific directory/drive/saveset should be
encrypted, it will be encrypted, even during a scheduled backup. Correct?

//Oscar