Networker

[Networker] Re: [Networker] NSR sees a tape, which isn´t there

2003-08-11 20:00:27
Subject: [Networker] Re: [Networker] NSR sees a tape, which isn´t there
From: Matt Temple <mht AT RESEARCH.DFCI.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:00:21 -0400
In Networker Version 7 of nwadmin, by following media-->devices-->show details,
the "Loaded Devices" window allows you do do normal add/delete/change.
It has three windows -- loaded volumes / loaded bar codes / loaded slots. Underneath it all, there's still a res file but in a subdirectory and with a file that has an inscrutable name. (you _could_ edit it after shutting down
Networker, but that is risky, I agree.)

                                                                       Matt
Temple

Shut down Networker.   If you're using versions previous