Networker

Re: [Networker] New Exchange issue cropped up today

2003-06-18 16:54:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] New Exchange issue cropped up today
From: "Thomas, Calvin" <calvin.thomas AT NACALOGISTICS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:54:14 -0700
My best guess would be that you had a mapped drive to somewhere else.
Networker will attempt to back them up, and I have even been able in the
past to backup a mapped drive in Windows, but I have not been able to
recover them because nwrecov  will not open up a drive letter from a mapped
drive even if the data is on tape.

Calvin E. Thomas
UNIX System Administrator
NACA Logistics