Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape in Verify Label Loop

2003-06-18 12:20:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape in Verify Label Loop
From: Monit Kapoor <mkapoor AT CADENCE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:50:01 +0530
Hi Sumash,

Very interesting method. But wow!! it actually resolved the issue
and i was finally able to perform that recover operation and now
any subsequent recover operations on that particular tape work too.

Any ideas what may be causing this and why this particular workarounf works ?

Anyway, thanks a ton for you assistance.

Rgds,

Monit