Networker

Re: [Networker] Label SOS

2003-06-17 18:48:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Label SOS
From: Dale Mayes <dmayes AT KIMBALL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:48:55 -0500
I agree with this story...but we're using DLT tapes.

They worked great for a couple of years...then started getting multiple
errors.

We purchased "real" labels and have had ZERO errors reading them.

We continue to print our own labels for non-STK barcode readers and it
continues to work OK in these environments.  Only because it would cost
us a fortune to print all the combos of Alpha & numerics for our remote
storage nodes.

Dale