Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker under Solaris 9

2003-06-13 08:27:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker under Solaris 9
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:17:07 -0400
FWIW: I have been running Networker 6.1.3 on Solaris 7 since Februrary '03
with no software problems....I have been having hardware problems ever since
we got the Exabyte Tape library (X200 w/ M2 drives).  When the drives are
working fine, I have no problems at all.

Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.