Networker

Re: [Networker] SAP backup trouble

2003-05-22 11:00:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAP backup trouble
From: "Renty, Bart" <bart.renty AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:55:43 +0200
That should be a different problem.

The symbols like ORACLE_HOME etc. should be defined in the .cfg file
If I remember right SAPBACKUP references the location for the logfiles,
so that might be causing your problem.

You're using                      "nsrsapsv.exe -f xxx.utl"
Shouldn't that be the .cfg file "nsrsapsv.exe -f xxx.cfg" ???

Bart