Networker

Re: [Networker] Client backup failure wiht RPC error

2003-05-12 11:18:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client backup failure wiht RPC error
From: Carl Farnsworth <carl.farnsworth AT DIGIDYNE DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:19:05 -0400
This is almost certainly due to the upgrade to 6.1.3 which has a bug where
the "rsh" function doesn't work.  This only affects "old-style" clients
which don't use the nsrexec functionality.

Thanks to Daniel Bass:
In Legato knowledge base these issues are mentioned as  LGTpa49915 /
LGTpa50173.
The fix contains patched version of nsrexec. Contact Legato Technical
support to get the fix.