Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato on NT ( How to suppress Skip Email notifications )

2003-05-09 05:34:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato on NT ( How to suppress Skip Email notifications )
From: Davina Treiber <treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 05:34:24 -0400
On Fri, 9 May 2003 16:51:23 +1200, Pat Higgins
<pat.higgins AT CHAPMANTRIPP DOT COM> wrote:

>I have just set up email notifications from savegroup using blat in the
>savegroup notification action field:
>blat - -s "Backup Results" -to "Exchange Email address"
>
>Works well, but how can I get it to suppress results from groups that have
>skip for the day. I don't want a bunch of useless skip emails.

This is not exactly what you asked for, but could be what you want. Set up
a new notification similar to the savegroup completion, but for the
priority select only Alert. This way you will only see backup failures. You
probably don't care about successes, you can just have them logged to a
file for reference rather than emailed to you.