Networker

Re: [Networker] Re-labeling versus recycling?

2003-05-01 12:28:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Re-labeling versus recycling?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:28:19 -0400
Perhaps, if you're using the 'R' option with the 'L' option it will, but
then why use the 'R' option? In my case, I want to completely wipe out
the volume and re-use it, so if the 'R' option somehow keeps the entries
that's no good. Maybe the 'R' option just makes the savesets recyclable
or marks them as such? I though nsrim or nsrmm did that, though?

George