Networker

Re: [Networker] ADIC 10K new installation

2003-04-25 06:52:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] ADIC 10K new installation
From: Mark T Wragge <storage AT TTT DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:52:30 +0100
Is your networker server included as one of the hosts that can access the
dynamic drive?
How many hosts access each drive at the moment?

If it is more than one host then I would begin by deleting the current
autochanger and devices.  I would jbconfig with just one host, the networker
server first (if it is san attached), and i would try to test the jukebox
this way.  If you get it working with one server then you have a proof of
concept.   You can then begin to add each san storage node.  Takes longer to
configure but worth it if there are problems.

Depending on the results you will then have more idea on where to begin
troubleshooting.