Networker

Re: [Networker] Merits of cloning versus dual backups?

2003-04-18 09:36:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Merits of cloning versus dual backups?
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:36:05 -0400
AMEN to that.  In fact, I used cloning for two purposes:
o create a second copy for offsite storage
o validate that the original copy is good

In my experience, there is no other way to accomplish that second goal,
except by cloning.

tl

Terry Lemons
> CLARiiON Applications Integration Engineering
        EMC²
where information lives

4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580