Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning operation never runs

2003-04-16 16:57:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning operation never runs
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:57:14 -0400
Okay, I just tried that, and the same problem occurs again. The Devices
window shows:

ready for reading, idle

next to the volume that has the original saveset, but the clone volume
never mounts, and if I manually mount it, NetWorker still shows the
following in the Messages window:

media waiting event: Waaiting for 1 writable voluems to backup pool
'Default Clone' tape(s) on server.

This is the same thing as before. There are no operations running. A 'ps
-ef | grep nsr' shows nothing else other than the clone operation. I
even waited as long as a half hour and still no results.

George