Networker

Re: [Networker] A few questions on cloning

2003-04-14 18:49:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] A few questions on cloning
From: Andrew McGeorge <Andrew.McGeorge AT ASBBANK.CO DOT NZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:46:24 +1200

This email message and attachments are confidential to our organisation and
subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this email in error, please
advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution,
amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of
this message or attachments is prohibited.  You can read our Privacy Policy
here: <http://www.asbbank.co.nz/privacystatement.stm>