Networker

Re: [Networker] SQL Backup issue

2003-04-02 07:22:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] SQL Backup issue
From: Michael Pye <michael AT ULIMIT DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:22:47 +0100
On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:35:19 -0800
"Lewis, Terry {Info~Palo Alto}" <TERRY.LEWIS AT ROCHE DOT COM> wrote:
> Brian,
>   Is it possible this particular client is using "named" databases?
> If so, the generic MSSQL: save set name might not be enough.
> It would also have to specify the database name as well (i.e.
> MSSQL$database_name:).

The named databases sounds plausible. I also have the exact same error.
Presumably you are attempting to backup a Windows cluster and connecting
to an IP that failsover between the two hosts in the cluster. (SVS being
symetric virtual server indicating a cluster).

Let me know if you get a solution. I'm going to look into the named
databases issue.

-- Michael Pye