Networker

[Networker] Turning off a storage node?

2003-03-26 10:21:01
Subject: [Networker] Turning off a storage node?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:20:57 -0500
Hi,

I had a client that was running as a storage node server, but I've since
set up another machine to be the new storage node and I stopped the
daemons on the old machine. I changed all the clients to point to the
new storage node server and everything is happily running. I would,
however, like to backup the old machine as a client, but if I re-start
the daemons, won't NetWorker think it's re-starting the old storage
node? How do I make it think this is just running as a client?

Thanks.

George