Networker

[Networker] nsrmgr 1.4 released

2003-03-03 17:43:10
Subject: [Networker] nsrmgr 1.4 released
From: Darrell Miller <darrell AT KOSHUME DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:42:27 -0800
A new 1.4 release of nsrmgr is now available at http://www.koshume.com.

In this release we've generalized the previous "compute" and "crosstab"
functions into an interactive "summary" reports feature, allowing you to
more easily customize grouping, pivoting, and summary functions (sum,
averages, etc).

We've also added an interactive charting feature, supporting multiple
data series in 7 chart formats (bar, column, line, area, pie, etc).
Chart can be customized (titles, labels, etc), and then saved in PNG
format or printed.

In addition to interactive summary reports and charts, there are many
predefined ones as well.

There are also enhancements to the FREE subset version.

-- Darrell Miller