Networker

Re: [Networker] SAP backint backups on Windows 2000 failing to write logfile to ...%USERPROFILE%...

2003-03-03 05:04:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAP backint backups on Windows 2000 failing to write logfile to ...%USERPROFILE%...
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:02:47 +0200
Hi Bart,
You can try to define the USERPROFILE variable with the help of the
"nsrsapsv.cfg" file.
If within this file you specify USERPROFILE=AnyUserPATHYouKnowExists
like USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\S01ADM.
This assumes you are running your backups with the Networker scheduled
facility that utilizes the *.cfg configuration file.
If you are running your backup from an "at" command or a "cron" like
environment you could place your brbackup/brarchive command in a batch
file that will preset all needed environment variables.
HTH,
        Itzik