Networker

[Networker] If I make a tape manually recycleable, will it stay in the databa se?

2003-02-28 15:40:47
Subject: [Networker] If I make a tape manually recycleable, will it stay in the databa se?
From: "Thomas, Calvin" <calvin.thomas AT NACALOGISTICS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:40:41 -0800
IE if I clone a daily backup to a clone tape in a "yearly clone" pool and
set the yearly clone tape to manually recyclable, will I still be able to
browse the contents of this tape after the original expires?  If not, how
could I tell the media DB to keep the clone browseable for more time?

Calvin Thomas
UNIX System Administrator
NACA Logistics