Networker

Re: [Networker] SAN storage node

2003-02-24 11:46:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAN storage node
From: "Narkinsky, Brian" <Brian.Narkinsky AT DEP.STATE.FL DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:46:10 -0500
Can you tell me where you found out about this part?

.  Also, if you employ HP / Compaq Fiber Switches, you may wish to have all
tape devices configured to connect physically to the first 4 ports on the
switch.  This has to do with determining the order of discovery of the
devices.

I am having problems with this and am wondering if this is my problem.

Brian Narkinsky